Energy and electricity costs have grown in recent years to become a major operating expense. Organisations and households are increasingly taking steps to reduce their energy consumption and costs, and their “carbon footprint”.
Understand your energy consumption
Energy initiatives should start by gaining a full understanding of your present energy consumption and requirements. A professional energy audit lays the foundation for your energy strategy, including energy conservation, efficiency and renewable energy technologies..
The scope of our comprehensive
Energy studies include
- Detailed electricity measurement over a period of between a few days or weeks, to establish your daily consumption patterns
- Evaluating your energy consumption records, usually covering a year of electricity and fuel bills
- Building an inventory of your main energy consumers, their power ratings, technology, age and condition
- Understanding your operating requirements and procedures as they affect energy consumption
- Identifying any problems with your electricity supply, reticulation and distribution, and any issues with the quality of your electrical power.
Evaluating year of usage
Build an inventory
We provide a
detailed energy report
We provide a detailed energy report, giving our findings, identifying opportunities for reducing your energy expenses, backed by financial and payback projections to help you prioritise your next steps.
We also offer a clawback on our consulting fees if you subsequently appoint us to implement energy technologies for you.
Renewable energy projects require capital investment. Where that capital is not available, 1Energy is able to facilitate project financing through investors and investor groups.
Sell the energy
A specific type of funding solution is a Power Purchase Agreement, where the installed equipment is owned by a special purpose company (SPV), which sells the generated power to the client under a long term supply contract.
Funding is generally reserved for major projects, and always requires sufficient security or collateral for the protection of the investors.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss the specifics of your situation, and whether external funding is a likely option.